Application of the cross connect fiber distribution hub
The cross connect fiber distribution hub is interfacing equipment designed for the connection of trunk optical fiber cable with wiring optical fiber cable. The device is compatible with installation methods of floor stand or overhead. Through the cross connect fiber distribution hub, optical fiber components such as fiber splices, terminal devices, storage, and dispatch can all be installed and performed. The hub is also applied in both passive and active network devices. The distribution hub is widely used in the broadband network programs like fiber to the curb (FTTC) and fiber to the building (FTTB).
Materials of the cross connect fiber distribution hub
Cross connect fiber distribution hubs are constructed from unsaturated polyester glass fiber reinforcing materials (SMC) or high quality stainless steel plate. The steel plate is no less than 1.0. The surface is plastic coated to protect from corrosion. The coating color can be selected by the customer.
|Type||Dimensions/mm (height*width*depth)||Material of the device box||Trunk optical fiber cable splice load||Wring load||Notes|
|1035×560×300 (With pedestal)||SMC||24 loads||144 loads||Floor stand type|
|1456×750×343 (With pedestal)||24 loads||288 loads||Floor stand type|
|600×600×300||Stainless steel plate||24 loads||72 loads||wall mounting type|
|810×600×300||24 loads||144 loads||wall mounting type|
Technical indicator of the cross connect fiber distribution hub
1. Environmental parameter
Relative humidity：≤93% (When the temperature is 40 centigrade)
2.Main technical indicator
Connector attenuation (including insert, exchange and repeat) ≤0.2dB Return Loss：FC/UPC≥50dB FC/APC: ≥60dB
Connector insert and extract durability> 1000 times
3. The equipment cabinet of the cross connect fiber distribution hub
uses a high pressure protection device, the equipment cabinet is insulated from the rack and the isolation resistance is no less than 30000MΩ/500V(DC). The withstand voltage between the high pressure protection device of the equipment cabinet and the rack is no less than 3500V (DC)/min.
4. The protection level
The device achieves the protection level about IP65.
Features of the cross connect fiber distribution hub
1. The cross connect fiber distribution hub is dust-protected and damp-protected as it utilizes the SMC box or stainless steel plate box.
2. The cross connect fiber distribution hub can minimize the need for adapters and optical fiber patch cords, decrease the communication failure sites and insert loss, and improve the overall net safety.
3. The cross connect fiber distribution hub solves the problems caused by regulation and expansion of the optical branching device.
4. The Pigtail in the wring zone of the device is 2.0 meters in length.
5.The cross connect fiber distribution hub adds the optical fiber separation unit, satisfying the requirements about site to site and even site to multiple sites of the optical fiber.
6. The device adapts the modularization design style, decreases the cost and is able to design the rooms according to the clients' needs.
7. The cross connect fiber distribution hub has fixation and ground protection equipment of the optical fiber cable.
8. The device uses a 12 leads or 24 leads direct splice module, simplifying operation
Hengchang is a specialized fiber optic communication equipment manufacturer since 1994, besides the FTTC cross connect fiber distribution hub, we are offering FTTX distribution solutions like for FTTH fiber to the home, FTTP optical fiber laid to the premises, FTTB fiber to the building, etc. We have extensive experience in making data communication equipment, always provide quality FTTC distribution products for global customers.